Friday 10 September 2010

I Miss This

I used to spend hours on end trailing around after these guys when we were young taking tons of photes of them BMXing with a point and shoot..wish they were still doing this everynight now I have an SLR and know how to use it! Such an interesting, fun subject to shoot, often a bit dangerous too! Heres just a handful from one eve on the seafront messing about with trails bikes..nothing spectacular on those sadly..








[A while back I had a mishap and destroyed my HD..devestation! I was lucky enough to get some of my data recovered but alot of my photography got scrambled..unfortunately I lost alot of my favourite shots from this shoot, but hope you enjoy what is left!] -its safe to say I have now learnt my lesson and backup regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment